Engine Tapes F110?

HawkDCS

FM over textures... i like HB's priorities in this regard. I can wait for this one to be fixed... would rather have a Forrestal and the 14A, quite frankly.

Yeah but is the same guy who does FM working on textures? I highly doubt it. Same goes for the "COMP" pressure reading on the hydraulics panel, which should read "COMB" instead. A simple letter change, which was even correct on the imagines in the online manual.

FM over textures... i like HB's priorities in this regard. I can wait for this one to be fixed... would rather have a Forrestal and the 14A, quite frankly.

Flightmodel which keeps changing constantly... From good to not so good. Very little of those promised features and things have been added.

I don't own the Viggen but if it's still so unfinished like AvroLanc said, I'm not keeping my fingers crossed on F-14.

And I'd rather be able to read the Viggen's weapon selector knob over all of that. Looks like a texture from the early 90s still.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

It's being done guys, it is just listed differently priority wise, as you and us both wished.

I get the frustration, but pls consider that the Tomcat is still one of the most feature complete modules in early access. And it took very long to get there, 6 years for the company to build up to that, 4.5 years for the module alone, the reason is quality. We apply this very same principle to everything else yet to come, and hence we take the time needed. That doesn't mean we don't try to be quick, we do. But most and foremost we want to get it right and unfortunately we have to prioritize for that.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/