AIRBOSS

joojoo

Hey to all

I just discovered in youtube something that most of you already know. The AIRBOSS that contains voiceovers through carrier operations. Could anyone help me on how to go with this? I mean about installation mostly. It's a script I suppose but I cannot go very deep with this since a have not any knowledge. In case you are not aware of, I attach a video.

Thanx.

I don't know if this is open to the public, haven't found any downloads available.

https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html

:)

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hey there, AIRBOSS is open to public, but you need to know how to script it on your mission...

not rly want to self promote me here, but i have 2 missions which include AIRBOSS in the runtime...

if u need it just for a particular CASE training ONLY, wait me a few hours (im at work) and when i get home i'll upload a mission with airboss only and everything else ripped off.

At least, read the first part of that DOC Fagulha shred with ya, just to know how this thing works.

GL!

EDIT: if u download my missions: u can edit 'em on mission editor changing the mission time for:

CASE I: "05:00" to "14:55"

CASE II: "15:00" to "20:55"

CASE III: "21:00"to "23:59"

Edited by Mith86Arg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...