Favorite load-out?

zakobi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had DCS A-10 I would take 18 GBUs or 12 Maverciks plus 2x MK-84 (or 6 GBU instead).

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Are the WMD effective in the game?

I assume you're referring to the IAM's/WICMID's as opposed to WMD (Weapons of Mass destruction) ?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I assume you're referring to the IAM's/WICMID's as opposed to WMD (Weapons of Mass destruction) ?

:doh: Thought of the correct abbreviation, and yet I failed to write it :music_whistling:

But yeah, I meant Wind Corrected Munition Dispenser :D

But yeah, I meant Wind Corrected Munition Dispenser :D

I thought so, but had to check :)

They do the job they're made for, and depending on the STSI, quite effectively I might add. That said, they're a W.I.P. with certain parameters still being tweaked/implemented.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

2 mav d's, 4 x mk 82s , smoke rockets and guns of course.

this is general but it obviously depends on the mission (other weapons may make it onto the rails)

wbr,

NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

6 AGM-65d, 2 gbu-31, 6 gbu-12, 2 aim-9, TGP, ECM,gun CM, full fuel. Always overweight :music_whistling:

Love it when I can only pass the threshold 10-20ft above it :joystick:

Edited by genbrien
Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

OA-10C FAC(A): TGP, 1x AGM-65G, 1x AGM-65K, 2x GBU-38, 1xLUU-2, 2xLAU-68 Mk-156, ECM

A-10C: TGP, 2x AGM-65D, 2x AGM-65H, 2x GBU-38, 2x GBU-12, ECM

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Typically 6xAGM-65, Pod, Jammer, rest is filled with JDAMs. After learning the hard way what can a pair or BTRs and BMPs can do with careless Hog driver I prefer to destroy everything as far and high as possible.

Gun, rockets and dumb bombs is fun, but too dangerous :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

You can't load GBUs on TERs. The buggers are too heavy. ;)

there is somewhere on forum picture with A-10C carrying 6-7 pylons x 3 GBU :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

4 x Mavs and 6 x GBU-12s - even a Tunguska can be hit from high-up and they so far haven't shot down LGBS. Plus jammer and TGP ... that thing must have really transformed RL Hog ops!

Too many weapons and you get sluggish.

I haven't yet got the WCMD to work ... they always fall short = WIP I guess.

Edited by Kula66

I haven't yet got the WCMD to work ... they always fall short = WIP I guess.

yep, thats why I drop them in pair. Usually 2 bombs near the target will get it exploded :music_whistling:

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

2 missiles + 4-6 bombs of whatever configuration is needed (be they JDAM, LGB, CBU or iron), as well as TGP, ECM and 2xAIM-9.

Anyone who hauls everything they can stick on the aircraft is asking for it, and they likely get what they're asking for ... not in that wholesome awesome sense of pretending to be a B-52 ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

It really it depends on the mission and whether AAR is available (can offload fuel) but a combo of bombs and missiles but rarely more than 8 plus TGP,ECM and sometimes a couple of AIM-9s. Now only if they would upgrade the engines !!!

Edited by Druid_

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q