Argo Mission 6 Bug? Won’t progress base attack.

airjocky2

After I’m told to land because of a problem with the cargo I unhook the cargo and land. The suicide bombers drive up to the base. One of the vehicles gets immediately destroyed on the road. The other drives up to the base and just sits there at the gate. Some friendly infantry approach and an Apache is flying around but the mission won’t progress. Thoughts?

After I’m told to land because of a problem with the cargo I unhook the cargo and land. The suicide bombers drive up to the base. One of the vehicles gets immediately destroyed on the road. The other drives up to the base and just sits there at the gate. Some friendly infantry approach and an Apache is flying around but the mission won’t progress. Thoughts?

+1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting the impression that the Devs don't care. This has been here for quite a while and no response or fix.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

You can skip the mission, right at the beginning, there is an F10 radio option to skip. Shame to miss out on a mission but it's there.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't had problem with this mission. I have done 11 first missions. I change my spot so I shoot myself, so AI May be flawed. I have problems with AI gunners in night.

There is own area for Argo.

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/245084-mission-6-wont-advance-after-suicide-bombers-show-up/?tab=comments#comment-4521924

Campaign have problems with ADF navigation. One mission I crashed cargo but mission succeeded any way.

Edited by Lucidus

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals