How to fly and fight "Historically correct"

Hunter Joker

Hi,

Just courious if there's some materials to read on how setup up and flight missions in an historic's way.

I'm interested in AG tactics (how to engage AAA and ground objectives) Bomber's intercept, Dogfight tactics.

Also could be useful put up a sort of online archive with templates for examples airfield's defence, fuel deposit, rayilyard and so on.

Let me know if it could be a good idea for whom wanna fly in the most possible realistic way.

Forgive my bad English.:)

Thx.

some of the dlc campaigns like big show and epsom will give you a good idea

Sure, and I bought all of them...

What I'm asking for is there are other form, website, books and so on, where to study and learn how to setup , fly and fight like in the WWII, the tactics used to engage enemy plane..

For example, whats the best tech to engage a B-17 group?

From the back....no...from the upper side...pheraps....doing a high speed pass from high/low with a 45° aspect angle...could be right? Was the tactic used by real Luftwaffe's pilots?

:thumbup:

Hello,

An interesting post :)

I quickly found this (may be what you are looking for ?) :

http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~josephkennedy/military/German_Pilot_Perspective.htm

But it was the achievement if the German formation manages to be in an attacking situation against the bombers which could be another topic. The situation changed all along the war …

Belly

Bf 109 K-4 / Fw 190 A-8 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P51-D / Normandy 1944 map + ww2 assets pack

• 6 months later...
Hello,

An interesting post :)

I quickly found this (may be what you are looking for ?) :

http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~josephkennedy/military/German_Pilot_Perspective.htm

But it was the achievement if the German formation manages to be in an attacking situation against the bombers which could be another topic. The situation changed all along the war …

Belly

Thx, only read it now, thx

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk