Can you share your axis curves ?...

I just have the T16000M stick and I set the Curve at 25 and everytime I try to takeoff with no input on stick it always lean to right, I did set the curve to 0 and now it doesn't lean much to right but still leaning so much, How can I fix this?

Mad as they seem this seems to work,...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

I don’t have a t1600m but the concept should work, the throw of the sticks are not massively different

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero

• 4 weeks later...

Why do you use curves?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

short version ... because my joystick is some 22cm long and the spitfre's stick is much longer...functionally it means i cant physically get the same precision that is possible with real stick with the games joystick

short version ... because my joystick is some 22cm long and the spitfre's stick is much longer...functionally it means i cant physically get the same precision that is possible with real stick with the games joystick

Makes sense, but what is your stick? Do you have a centering mechanism? What is your equipment, virtual pilot brother?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

T.16000M:

- Pitch: Deadzone 3, Sat_X 100, Sat_Y 100, Curve 45

- Roll: Deadzone 3, Sat_X 100, Sat_Y 100, Curve 45

TWCS Throttle:

- Rudder: Deadzone 4, Sat_X 100, Sat_Y 100, Curve 45 (JOY_SLIDER2)

- Brakes (JOY_RZ): Deadzone 50, Sat_X 100, Sat_Y 100, Slider checked, Invert checked, User Curve Checked: 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 (needs tuning obviously).

The brake in usage translates to the right hand half of the lever on the throttle quadrant being the brake handle. It's "ok". I also have the slider on the base of the Joystick set to brakes (no curve) and use it as a 'parking brake' sometimes - never use it dynamically as I'd need a third hand to manage it, the joystick itself and the throttle.

I started with @DD_Fenrir's suggestions and ended up here. Still needs tuning - been flying the wings off the Mustang and the Yak lately so haven't touched it in a few weeks.

HTH

EDIT: 2020-06-19 - changed the curves to 25 (vs 45). The slow ramp up witt the stick and pedals felt too "latent" and 25 feels better to me.

Edited by reece146

Force feedback joy stick users check this thread out:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=277233

Big thank you to Yo-Yo for the golden nugget he gave when he provided the following advice:

"The curvatures in pitch for FF is the worse case in attempts to approach to the full-size stick. Try to use Y-saturation it solves the problem. Or use not deep curvature."

Fantastic! As a Microsoft Force Feedback joystick user I have now removed all curvature in pitch (and roll) and have set pitch Y-saturation to 50% (X-saturation for pitch remains at 100%). Bingo! All my DCS aircraft are now much improved :)

My FF tune panel settings are Trimmer force 100 and Shake 50, with the swap axis box checked.

My Spitfire, P51 and Mig-15 are all now much improved with these new settings for force feedback.

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman

Edited by 56RAF_Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

• 5 months later...

VKB Gunfighter base Mk III with eather 10 or 20 cm extension, no curves at all. 2x 50 springs on each axis. Stick is a Warthog with an VKB adapter. 

Rudders are MFG Crosswinds, no curves. 

After a little flight time that setting feels really good.