DCS: Me 262 Discussion (Development on hold currently)

NineLine

Mate this thread IS something. It was started by Sithspawn with this statement,

There was people who already paid for this bird in kickstarter, what makes you think ED won't fulfil with that deal? ED is complying with the original RRG planeset.

S!

and why it took him over a year for a Community Moderator to to make a thread is what is concerning.

Theirs Controversy regarding kickstarter and what is, and isnt affected since the trade off to ED is also Concerning. No official statement from the Devs about DCS:WW2 or DCS:Me-262. I can under stand wanting to brag about the spitfire as its near completetion, but its been over a year,soon to be 2 with nothing offical,

Theirs Controversy regarding kickstarter and what is, and isnt affected since the trade off to ED is also Concerning.

Unless you are referring to old posts, where is there any controversy? ED long ago stated what they intended to do, and although they might be behind originally proposed schedules, they are doing it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Attached: Me 262 A-1 & A-2 handbook Teil 6 & 7 effective September 1944, Issued January 1945

Now thats a book I can sink my teeth into! even if I cant read German X3 tho from what I can make is Fuel controls, Engine diagrams and Booster Diagrams? Cant wait for a translated version to tell me how wrong I am lol

Now thats a book I can sink my teeth into! even if I cant read German X3 tho from what I can make is Fuel controls, Engine diagrams and Booster Diagrams? Cant wait for a translated version to tell me how wrong I am lol

Here are some English Pilot Notes for you,

[ame]http://zenoswarbirdvideos.com/Images/Me262/262PilotHandbook.pdf[/ame]

This could be the same,

https://books.google.ca/books/about/ME_262_A_1_Pilot_s_Handbook.html?id=6DBOnwEACAAJ&redir_esc=y

and why it took him over a year for a Community Moderator to to make a thread is what is concerning.

Theirs Controversy regarding kickstarter and what is, and isnt affected since the trade off to ED is also Concerning. No official statement from the Devs about DCS:WW2 or DCS:Me-262. I can under stand wanting to brag about the spitfire as its near completetion, but its been over a year,soon to be 2 with nothing offical,

You can only say that if you weren't around here for quite time. There was indeed an old Me262 post, it just fall down. Now with Spitfire and P-47 in sight it's time to look after Me262. That's all.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• ED Team

Its the last aircraft for WWII on the todo list, it wasnt really a big deal to have a thread, not to mention this isnt really anything official, I am sure someone will start arguing about fuel at some point and I will have to close it ;)

Mostly I wanted to reassure everyone that its still coming... lot of naysayers out there spreading silliness...

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Its the last aircraft for WWII on the todo list, it wasnt really a big deal to have a thread, not to mention this isnt really anything official, I am sure someone will start arguing about fuel at some point and I will have to close it ;)

Mostly I wanted to reassure everyone that its still coming... lot of naysayers out there spreading silliness...

:thumbup: Yes, we do dearly love to hotly dispute obscure minutia! Often to our own detriment. Many moons will pass before we will see her, but she'll be a welcome sight when she arrives. It will be very interesting to pit the Swallow against the Meteor and Vampire.

I always hear about how sensitive the turbines are. Only having TBO time measured in the low tens of hours. Does anyone know how they would handle in DCS? Obviously, another question would be which turbines will be fitted? BMW 003 or Jumo 004

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by Cool Breeze

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Interesting!! I learn a lot of English slang and vocabulary around here with comments like that. Thanks m8 :lol: :thumbup:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• ED Team
Obviously, another question would be which turbines will be fitted? BMW 003 or Jumo 004

Later model of American engine.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Later model of American engine.

Think we could for a pair of J47s under the wings? I do like IronJockels idea of the J85 though!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

None of both, it will get Lorin engine obviously:

me-262-concepts:i.1.9.full

Seriously though you can pretty much expect the Jumo (B-2, B-2 or B-3).

Holy cow! Primitive ramjets! Cool

I bet the handling would have went way down though, if could even fly.

Leonardo Da Vinci

John F. Kennedy

:thumbup: Yes, we do dearly love to hotly dispute obscure minutia! Often to our own detriment. Many moons will pass before we will see her, but she'll be a welcome sight when she arrives. It will be very interesting to pit the Swallow against the Meteor and Vampire.

I always hear about how sensitive the turbines are. Only having TBO time measured in the low tens of hours. Does anyone know how they would handle in DCS? Obviously, another question would be which turbines will be fitted? BMW 003 or Jumo 004

I can't help thinking, it must have freaked out the German population when they saw that flying overhead in '44-'45 twiddle.gif

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 4 weeks later...

Vincent, turn on your humor detector.:)

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria