DCS WWII Rewards

Wags

• ED Team

Dear all,

We have been listening to the good and bad feedback from yesterday’s announcement and we recognize that we made a mistake. We agree that it is not fair that someone that already purchased P-51D or Fw 190 should be forced to receive them again when there are other project aircraft they prefer. We apologize.

As such, we are in the process of redesigning the backer’s page to allow you to choose the aircraft YOU wish. You will get a number of aircraft selection slots based on your contribution level as listed in the list below.

If you earlier paid a shipping cost, it will be added to your total pledge amount.

If you received a P-51D key from RRG earlier, that will count as one of your aircraft choices.

Planned aircraft still include:

- P-51D

- Fw 190 D-9

- Bf-109K-4

- Spitfire

- P-47D

- Me.262A1

$1-19

Bronze Backer credit in manuals and P-51D or Fw 190 D-9 and print-ready PDF manual

$20-$39

Bronze Backer credit in manuals, one aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manual and Normandy Map

$40-$59

Bronze Backer credit in manuals, two aircraft of choice, beta access, and print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map

$60-$79

Silver Backer credit in manuals, three aircraft of choice, beta access, and print-ready PDF manuals, and Normandy Map

$80-$99

Silver Backer credit in manuals, four aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, and Normandy Map

$100-$119

Silver Backer credit in manuals, five aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals and Normandy Map

$120-$139

Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals and Normandy Map

$140-$159

Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, and Normandy Map Alpha access

$160-$179

Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access and copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product

$180-$199

Platinum Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product and TFC Polo Shirt

$200-$249

Platinum Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics, developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt and TFC hat and calendar

$250-$499

Platinum Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar and two keys for each aircraft

$500-$999

Diamond Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar, two keys for each aircraft and one existing aircraft skin with your name below the canopy

$1,000

Diamond Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar, two keys for each aircraft,

one existing aircraft skin with your name below the canopy and one custom paint scheme for the aircraft of your choice

$2,000

Diamond Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar, two keys for each aircraft,

one existing aircraft skin with your name below the canopy, one custom paint scheme for the aircraft of your choice and your face on the pilot model of your plane of choice

Note: Alpha access to aircraft is to be determined.

Edited by Wags
  • Like 3

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Fantastic Wags, this is wonderful news. Thankyou for listening to us.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Epic update, Wags. Many hugs. Also many hugs to Sith who's been very patient with us :)

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

Epic update, Wags. Many hugs. Also many hugs to Sith who's been very patient with us :)

+1 and SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Thanks Wags,

@Sith : i think you can change back your avatar now mate :)

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

And finally you can relax Sith, going by the previous thread you've had a ridiculous day so I'd breathe a sigh of relief. Been most impressed by your patience. At the beginning of the day your avatar probably didn't have any blood, then the customer's arrived.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

ED does listen... Now can I pick the Hornet and can I write in another plane? Perhaps an F-22?

lol :)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

+1 and SkateZilla

I was actually in bed for most of the fall out, poor SiThSpAwn was at ground Zero the entire time though,

He may develop some weird super powers due to the radiation from the fall out, or turn into a giant reptile, SiThZilla Anyone? roflmao.

ED does listen... Now can I pick the Hornet and can I write in another plane? Perhaps an F-22?

I want an F-35

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

On top of this, I've just received an update from customer services, they have refunded my Dora pre purchase and reactivated my 70% voucher.

Oh happy days.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I was actually in bed for most of the fall out, poor SiThSpAwn was at ground Zero the entire time though,

He may develop some weird super powers due to the radiation from the fall out.

I want an F-35, But I wont go there.

LMAO I take it back then :D

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Thanks for this update! I just have a few questions. Per the changes listed it appears that the aircraft alpha access has been removed for anyone below the 120 level. can this be confirmed? and is the ME 262 considered a separate entity now and not eligible as one of the 5 selectable aircraft?

Edit: typo iphone auto correct words

Edited by Whiplash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

Can we get 56 Pages of "I Love ED/Wags/SiTh" post's now?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs