New Manual?

BuzzU

From the recent newsletter:

We are working hard to release DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer. Particular attention is being made to the buffet and stall flight dynamics, the implementation of the Helmet Mounted Cueing System (HMCS), creation of mission content, updating the flight manual and finalising the instruction videos.

Hopefully Chuck updates his guide for the new jet. His publications are the best

I disagree. The A-10C has an outstanding official manual from ED with about 700 pages, which explains everythign very well and in detail. I hope they update this for the A-10C II and I also hope to see the manuals for the Viper and Hornet to reach this level eventually.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

From the recent newsletter:

We are working hard to release DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer. Particular attention is being made to the buffet and stall flight dynamics, the implementation of the Helmet Mounted Cueing System (HMCS), creation of mission content, updating the flight manual and finalising the instruction videos.

I missed that. Good deal.

Buzz