Repetitive Stutters

Hello Everyone!

I am experiencing intermittent stutters as I verify the quality of the missions I am developing in Normandy.

I have B-17s approaching the Normandy Coast to bomb StrongPoints developed using Coastal Batteries. I have the pre-developed Defensive Positions occupied by 38's only nothing higher so no Flak. Once the B-17s are about to Carpet Bomb targets FPS drops from approx. 70 - 80 to 25 and then anything further I am seeing a drop from approx. 65 FPS every couple of seconds to 20 FPS even when the B-17s are just flying.

I have approx. 50 B-17s attacking every 5 min so there is not a continous dropping of bombs, however the stutters continue and the drop is significantly visual.

To this point I have dropped the settings of my system, I am now just using "HIGH" system settings, nothing significant. I also moved my DCS system from a completely separate SSD (Samsung 850) to my main drive an Intel 1TB SSD drive. No change. I have turned of track recording. No change

My System:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.9GHz

AMD Radeon RX5700XT 8GB

32GB RAM

Intel SSD 1TB (Main Drive)

(2) Samsung 850 500GB

36" Samsung Monitor 2560x1440

I attached my DCS settings pic.

I really would like to understand what is causing this issue as I am not experiencing this issue using any other DCS maps.

Many Thanks to all who can assist

Harv

Capture.thumb.JPG.34d65c4647d138988c050c9ec4dfaefe.JPG

Edited by lharv71

How much RAM?

Could be windows short of RAM and writing to storage

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was getting stutters even with 1 plane. Turned off Malwarebytes antivirus while playing and seems to have stopped.

This worked for me as well.

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.