Mission 10 (Last Mission) Carrier Strike Group Bug

Hello Badger,

Last mission when you startup, the carrier seems to be in a continuous turn. The rest of the ships are also turning. When you come back to land (Case III) the ships are still in a tight lefthand turn, making the Case III impossible and a Case I on NVGs, sporty to say the least :):pilotfly:

Hello Badger,

Last mission when you startup, the carrier seems to be in a continuous turn. The rest of the ships are also turning. When you come back to land (Case III) the ships are still in a tight lefthand turn, making the Case III impossible and a Case I on NVGs, sporty to say the least :):pilotfly:

Hi yes it is a bug as a result of an ED update. Worked fine before. The AI avoidance distance appears to have changed and the Stennis is trying to turn away from the ship in front. Have fixed the mission a week or so ago and sent to ED hope they issue it an update soon.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

Hi yes it is a bug as a result of an ED update. Worked fine before. The AI avoidance distance appears to have changed and the Stennis is trying to turn away from the ship in front. Have fixed the mission a week or so ago and sent to ED hope they issue it an update soon.

awesome thanks!!!