For sale VKB gunfighter 3 + grips

VirusAM

The only remaining item is the Thrustmaster Hornet Grip.

It is working correctly and it has the VKB adapter installed (its the one for the warthog, so I had to file it a little to install properly).

The original connector will be included in the package.

The grip is still in warranty as it was bought just a month ago (I took a superlibra from an user on this forum, and it was not planned).

Price including shipping is 210 euros

Sold:

- vkb gunfighter 3 + cams + springs + desktop plate + small plate

- vkb f14 grip

- vkb kg-12 grip

Contact me for pictures or every information.

Shipping is included in EU.

I can ship in the US (or other parts of the world) but the shipping is not included.

EDIT: Modified to reflect the remaining stuff.

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

This was fast...

Gf3 + F14 and kg12 grips gone.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

LOLs. Yeah... I don't hang around! In fact this was good timing... I recently sold all my Virpil HOTAS hardware and was waiting for a "notified" message from VKB for the GF3 and F-14 grips. VKB had promised July delivery to EU, but it is almost the end of July and still no word from them... so... good timing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]