[REPORTED]CCRP steerpoint corruption

riojax

Hello,

In some situations your steerpoints will corrupted, in this thread I attach three bug related to CCRP only.

F16_BUG_CCRP_01:

When you put the TGP to Standby the steerpoint will set some nonsense coordinates.

F16_BUG_CCRP_02:

With TGP OFF when you do barrels or be very near to ground the steerpoint will rotate changing a bit the original point. (can be related to this bug report)

F16_BUG_CCRP_03:

In RL when the TGP point/area is masked (plane or terrain) it will put on INS mode with latest good point and not modifying the steerpoint, but currently in DCS it will change the steerpoint coordinates like if the laser is measuring distances.

Regards.

F16_BUG_CCRP_01.trk

F16_BUG_CCRP_02.trk

F16_BUG_CCRP_03.trk

While I feel your pain, I hope they don't spend time on this, as it would be pallative care anyways.

I hope the current "Tpod" just gets torn off and scrapped quickly and replaced for the real thing. With all that steerpoint changing magic gone for good.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

While I feel your pain, I hope they don't spend time on this, as it would be pallative care anyways.

I hope the current "Tpod" just gets torn off and scrapped quickly and replaced for the real thing. With all that steerpoint changing magic gone for good.

Yep, but probably this bug is low level enough to be present on other TGP implementation, also the CZ missing is hurting this a lot more.