[CORRECT AS IS] No hypoxia and wrong O2 consumption after empty tank

riojax

Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik the O2 system is not really implemented yet.

How would hypoxia work in a simulated environment? Fuzzy visuals? Poor or even no reaction on inputs perhaps? In that situation you wil not even be able to eject.

Once you're unconcious, it's most certainly over and done with you and the viper.

The good news is that after the crash, you can restart the flight and try again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik the O2 system is not really implemented yet.

How would hypoxia work in a simulated environment? Fuzzy visuals? Poor or even no reaction on inputs perhaps? In that situation you wil not even be able to eject.

Once you're unconcious, it's most certainly over and done with you and the viper.

The good news is that after the crash, you can restart the flight and try again.

Grey vision and after a while you will go unconscious. Works for example in FA18C

The DCS version has obogs and a pressure cockpit.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hypoxia, (simple) cockpit pressurization, O2, and the OBOGS all work great in the F-16C in DCS. We spent some time checking them out months ago... unless something has changed.

Look my track, this changed.