switching missile station

tflash

Hi,

When you have multiple sidewinders loaded, is it possible to switch active station? I often have both HB-24J and RB-74 loaded, and depending on the dogfight situation I want to be able to switch missiles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes it's possible using the "IR FRAMSTEGN" button. It's mappable and I've managed to change between pylons but I'm not really sure which of the key binds are needed.

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

You'll see which missile is selected in the data panel by the flashing "1", in either TAKT/OUT or when the trigger is UNSAFE.

But it should be a - and not a 1;)

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

But it should be a - and not a 1;)

A blinking "-" would mean that the selected weapon has some sort of fault to it, or is used in a uncombinable weapon loadout. Like mixing RB15 and BK90s.

A blinking "1" is correct as that shows that the selected weapon is working correctly, and can be used.

A "0" shows that the station is empty or that the weapon has been dropped/used.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |