Official Eagle Dynamics Wiki - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
MemphisBelle

Send a message via MSN to MemphisBelle

Hello guys,

I´ve started the DCS KA-50 BlackShark (1/2) Guides, Tutorials and Reference Documents Category for BlackShark on the ED wiki. But this one is incredible empty and it is a pain in the but to gather the information which seems to be so rare for the Shark as it is definately not for the Hog.

Same is for Hardware profiles, as there are Joysticks and other input and or output devices

So iy you like to support me by sending me your threads, links, whatever, that I can put it into the wiki. You can do it by your self if you wish, but if you do so please be careful not to destroy the code.

I found some things already, but I am pretty much sure that there is so much more outside to gather.

Thanks and regards

Memphis

common questions? Read the ED Wiki
unanswered Support ticket? --> solution
Are you looking for specific information to certain Modules? --> check the DCS World Root page on the ED Wiki

Specs:: ASrock Z370 extreme 4; Intel i5 8600K @3,6Ghz; 16GB DDR4 RAM; GTX 1080 @8GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 3x SSD 850 EVO 250 GB + 3 TB HDD
Hardware: Oculus Rift + Touch; HOTAS Warthog

Last edited by MemphisBelle; 12-16-2011 at 10:24 AM.
MemphisBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
MemphisBelle

hmmm...seems I am doing a soliloquy here...too bad, I thought that the Community would be interessted a bit more in the Wiki.

Are you looking for specific information to certain Modules? --> check the DCS World Root page on the ED Wiki

Specs:: ASrock Z370 extreme 4; Intel i5 8600K @3,6Ghz; 16GB DDR4 RAM; GTX 1080 @8GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 3x SSD 850 EVO 250 GB + 3 TB HDD
Old 12-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #13
AlphaOneSix
Veteran

I'm definitely interested, I'm just out of the loop at the moment. For starters, there is this post/thread about saving ABRIS flight plans: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...4&postcount=16
AlphaOneSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #14
MemphisBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOneSix View Post
I'm definitely interested, I'm just out of the loop at the moment. For starters, there is this post/thread about saving ABRIS flight plans: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...4&postcount=16
Thanks, added to the wiki in BS2 Category

Old 12-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #15
AlphaOneSix
Veteran

A suggestion. I could possibly do it myself, also.

On the virtual squads page: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Virtual..._and_Regiments

Instead of one list for A-10C and another for BS1/2 and LO, I was thinking along the lines of using a table and using the game icons or something similar (would beat using just plain checkmarks imo) to indicate what titles were used by each squad.

Like so:

A-10CBS1BS2FC2Squadron
icon   Escuadron 69
iconiconiconiconWar-Hawks

Then of course we'd have to solicit info from the squads or hope they could have someone from their own squad keep the page updated.

Not sure what to do about geographic locations yet..maybe a separate table for each continent, i.e. North America, Europe, Australia??? Not sure.

Last edited by AlphaOneSix; 12-27-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:19 PM   #16
MemphisBelle

Quote:
A suggestion. I could possibly do it myself, also.

On the virtual squads page: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Virtual..._and_Regiments

Instead of one list for A-10C and another for BS1/2 and LO, I was thinking along the lines of using a table and using the game icons or something similar (would beat using just plain checkmarks imo) to indicate what titles were used by each squad.

Like so:

A-10CBS1BS2FC2Squadron
icon   Escuadron 69
iconiconiconiconWar-Hawks

Then of course we'd have to solicit info from the squads or hope they could have someone from their own squad keep the page updated.

Not sure what to do about geographic locations yet..maybe a separate table for each continent, i.e. North America, Europe, Australia??? Not sure.
Why not giving it a try and see what happens? The Squadron list you referd to is the old List which had its former place on the main page till I reorganized that. Now the Squadrons are seperated and reachable via the module portals Virtual Squadron Section:
http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/DCS:_A-10C_Warthog

But a Table with all Squadrons on one look and seperated by a well coded structure and respective Logos...why not?

Old 12-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #17
AlphaOneSix
Veteran

I'll give it a go, see what we can come up with and what looks like it will work best. If it looks great, great, if not, no harm no foul
Old 12-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
MemphisBelle

Quote:
I'll give it a go, see what we can come up with and what looks like it will work best. If it looks great, great, if not, no harm no foul
exactly

Old 12-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #19
elchacal

Thanks a lot, It's a useful info!
Old 12-28-2011, 02:52 AM   #20
AlphaOneSix
Veteran

Okay I think the page I edited is out in limbo (I don't think anything links to it?) but that's okay since I'm really just testing, but I've done the table that I was talking about. (http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Virtual..._and_Regiments)