Ka-50 Multiplayer Data Link Issue

KappinHook

Hello,

I have been playing with friends in many different missions and we cannot send or receive target data amongst ourselves using the data link. We can see each-other's position in the ABRIS. We have followed Chucks guide and the latest YouTube tutorials but no luck so far.

I have seen on other forums that it may be "bugged out" currently.

Please advise.

Thank you,

KappinHook

So either of you have set yourself as a flight leader and other as first wingman? And then you try to send the target data to ALL or correct wingman/lead?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Do you see your flights individual numbers on the Abris map? (re read the op yes you do)

Have you set the data mode to 3, send and receive from other flight members?

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

We got it to work by using the following method.

DATA LINK TARGET PROCEDURE

1) With Shkval, lock the target.

2) Select target type,

3) Press MEM. (If necessary repeat last 3 steps)

* Press RESET. (This step is annoying me!)

1) Select target type,

2) Select Wingman (or ALL)

3) SEND.

KappinHook