Thrustmaster Claim The Viper Drops Today???

itstheLIKWID

Like a fool I saw 46 viewing the Viper thread and thought something special was happening. I would've been happy with a start up video. Darn it.

As for the release date, are we not expecting Jabbers, Redkite, 104th Maverick, et al, to release their "This Rocks" streams at least 14 days before we get it. I have no problem with that by the way, but next week for full EA seems a little hopeful.

WAGS gave a big clue when the Viper would be released in one of his vids. He stated that the last video before release would be the Startup because certain systems were not yet in place.

When the startup video is released, the Viper release is imminent.

So, I am also awaiting the release of the startup vid for the implication.

You would think Thrustmaster could not make this type of mistake considering their close partnership with ED...oh well, no harm done and it has provided some entertainment as we wait for the official release.

I really hope that the tease from Thrustmaster about the Cougar HOTAS has some substance to it and that they really will start producing the throttle again...

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

You would think Thrustmaster could not make this type of mistake considering their close partnership with ED...oh well, no harm done and it has provided some entertainment as we wait for the official release.

I really hope that the tease from Thrustmaster about the Cougar HOTAS has some substance to it and that they really will start producing the throttle again...

I'm sure that Thrustmaster had it right. ED may have found something very broken and cant release until its ironed out

It would be very BAD if it dropped today.

Today is my wife's birthday.

:yay:

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

• ED Team

Thrustmaster posted a little early, we are happy to see they are as excited as we are :)

As per Ninelines message

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4045067&postcount=2933

Dear all, once again this week there will be no Open Beta update, I am sure most of you figured this out, but a proper build with the Viper is being created. While I cant say when for sure it will come, that is the current goal of the next Open Beta.

Thanks as always for your support and patience.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

They can take their time with the Viper (I pre-ordered). I would love to fly it but I would really appriciate an update to fix some of the current bugs. We will see hopefully soon...

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Funny, for all who missed those 5 minutes of TM fame :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=217754&stc=1&d=1569418411

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).