Uncontrollable pitch

Boston87

Anyone have issues with the plane (A-10c) pitching/leaning to one side this includes up and down pitch as well. and not able to correct it with trim? it seem to happen frequently during game play. my aircraft will pitch uncontrollable and now matter how much trim i add, doenst seem to do anything. Problem still happen when i jettson all weapons.

Did you turn on the SAS system?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

If you're using TMWH, you better get it greased.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Anyone have issues with the plane (A-10c) pitching/leaning to one side this includes up and down pitch as well. and not able to correct it with trim? it seem to happen frequently during game play. my aircraft will pitch uncontrollable and now matter how much trim i add, doenst seem to do anything. Problem still happen when i jettson all weapons.

When that happens check your controls input (rctrl+enter) to see if the inputs themselves are acting up.

Also as other have pointed out check the axis mapping. I had a similar problem after I had attached an xbox controller (for a different game). It got automatically mapped and interfered with the inputs of the HOTAS.

Check if you have an axis mapped to rudder trim. That would cause roll and then pitch issues. What speeds? I fought control issues a lot until I realized I was often flying below the envelope for the A-10.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

• 4 years later...

Make sure you do not have "stick to trimmer control mode" set in Axis Command section. It is suppose to calm down your trim but makes it buck like a bronco , you do not even have to activate it just make a keybind for it and it caused me one night of pain. Just get use to using the trim and be very light on it will work out .Fine a place to put "Trim Reset" on your joystick and if you lose your place just reset the trim, works great for me. Also found under trim section. (search) command.

Help please I’m having the same issues only it is only effecting my pitch. The aircraft when the stick is neutral wants to pitch up uncontrollably. I have checked everything from the control input and axis assignment and calibration with no luck. Please provide me help????

DevPreach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

I trim nose down all I want and can’t maintain level flight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS