Cannot Save General Keyboard Profile 1.5.5.59992 beta

I'm at 1.5.5.59992.205 beta.

I'm trying to 'copy' my settings from 1.5 Beta to 1.5 GA (General Availability). I've had no issues saving P-51D-Sim Profiles for Keyboard, Throttle, Joystick, and Rudder Pedals to load them in to 1.5 GA.

The same for the General Profiles, except for Keyboard. That one I cannot save. There is no report that anything went wrong, but the 'Controls General 1_5 Beta keyboard.diff.lua' file (name of the file I'm trying to save) is simply not written.

If I copy another profile (eg: Controls General 1_5 Beta joystick.diff.lua) to 'Controls General 1_5 Beta keyboard.diff.lua' to use as a target, and then try to save the profile to that file name, first there is a warning that the file will be overwritten, and then after confirming to overwrite the file, it acts like the save was successful, but afterwards the target file is simply gone.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1