[CANNOT REPRODUCE, MISSING TRACK] CCIP cursor thrown to the right

Frag

Hi guys,

two little things. I think they are bugs but I may miss something.

CCIP Crushed to the left

I commonly have this issue where both my CCIP and Gun cursor are thrown left to the hud. There are no winds and I did not find a way to restore it to be fully working. I need to restart the mission when it happens.

Look at the screenshot. In this screenshot I am flying level.

Only thing I have on board is a 300 gallons fuel tank, 2 MK-84 and guns. Nothing fancy!

Crazy radar cursor

Also, while slewing the cursor around to try to pinpoint a laser, the cursor is SO fast that I cannot use it for precise strike. The smallest touch to my buttons made the cursor move WAY too fast...

Thanks guys!

Screen_200720_182359.thumb.png.37481ae343a92716a34bd36ab0dc3d04.png

Hi guys,

two little things. I think they are bugs but I may miss something.

CCIP Crushed to the left

I commonly have this issue where both my CCIP and Gun cursor are thrown left to the hud. There are no winds and I did not find a way to restore it to be fully working. I need to restart the mission when it happens.

Look at the screenshot. In this screenshot I am flying level.

Only thing I have on board is a 300 gallons fuel tank, 2 MK-84 and guns. Nothing fancy!

Crazy radar cursor

Also, while slewing the cursor around to try to pinpoint a laser, the cursor is SO fast that I cannot use it for precise strike. The smallest touch to my buttons made the cursor move WAY too fast...

Thanks guys!

It looks like the INS is not properly aligned. Try to do a full alignment.

For the cursor, make sure that your TGP is SOI.

Best regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-2400MHz, GTX 1080, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, Oculus Rift S

I'm getting the same issue with CCRP & I can not get it to work at all. I have a pint track & a target locked on the pod but it will not work. TGP is SOI . This is in stable? Also I have unlimited weapons selected But will only let me drop the weapons once. It reloads them on the jet but will not drop them more than once. I ahs this years ago on the war birds.

Are you able to post a cockpit picture that shows the turn and slip ball under the ADI when this happens?

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.