JF-17 Keyboard Flight Controls

pakster

After trying the trial version of your module I have noticed the keyboard flight controls especially the Elevator pitch and down(up and down arrow keys) doesn't hold position were you left it and comes back to center automatically were in any other modules of DCS it holds and the advantage of that is you can hold a turn while in dogfighting.

So in JF17 with keyboard you cannot dogfight because the elevators comes back to center, I don't mind the rudder and ailerons coming to center that is good but only concern is the ELEVATORS should hold where I depress the up or down key.

I hope you understand this and this is the only reason I m holding back on the JF17 module and I m saying again no other modules have this issue.

Looking forward for your feedback on this I m playing most of the DCS Modules with keyboard for many years and I was waiting for the SALE to buy this module but during trial version found about the ELEVATOR (Pitch UP/Down) keyboard controls centering themselves and made my decision to put on hold to buy it.

Thank you

In special setting you can change the style of keyboard only controls, it’s in special settings where you select each plane individually same place you adjust map type CM slew rate

There’s an option to make it “stay” just like other modules

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Get joystick. Best solution

Sorry, This post is for Keyboard controls and keyboard control work if you have good understand of how flight surfaces work on the jet. Kindly refrain from suggesting joystick as this post topic is not related to it and I would consider this is trolling.

In special setting you can change the style of keyboard only controls, it’s in special settings where you select each plane individually same place you adjust map type CM slew rate

There’s an option to make it “stay” just like other modules

Thank you, This is a kind of response I need that people understand the problem and give constructive solution. :notworthy:

I will check this out in the options but it would be better if someone from Deka Iron Works respond and confirm to this also as I want to buy this module before 18th of April.

You have 3 options to choose from in the special options tab, while auto recenter is the default one. I rebind the arrow keys to the kneebord functions on all my planes so i didn't tried what the options do in-game.

spop.thumb.jpg.fe65bd329ac85c630ba8b85b3f4ed3cf.jpg

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You have 3 options to choose from in the special options tab, while auto recenter is the default one. I rebind the arrow keys to the kneebord functions on all my planes so i didn't tried what the options do in-game.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: THANKS MAN

I LOVE YOU DEKA!!!!

set option 'keyboard pitch control' to 'ACCUMULATIVE' or 'BLENDED' to make life easier.

'BLENDED' mode is recommended if you have to use keyboard.

:) THANK YOU! for clearing this up damn sure i m going to buy the THUNDER now.