If it's the Su-25 you are flying--read the manual carefully. There is no "reset trim" function on the Su-25--so whenever you engage an autopilot mode--it trims the a/c to achieve it's goal--when you take it off the auto pilot mode--the trim from the autopilot is still there--and you have to manually get it back to normal. However--I've found the easiest way is to use the Alt-1 autopilot mode after getting my nose where I want it--it will trim the a/c to that exact position--then you can cancel the autopilot with Alt-9--and you should be good to go. This is basically how I fly the aircraft--as I havent' ventured too far into the other autopilot modes.

Beware of using the "A" autopilot mode--and disengaging it while it's turning--as stated above.

Ironhand has created a first-rate training mission about the Su-25, introducing you to many of the autopilot modes available to the Frogfoot, among other things. Check it out here: http://flankertraining.com/lomac/missions/Su-25T_Orientation-Ironhand.zip

If you've got a HOTAS with trim assigned to a rotary, you can use the curve and shift functions within Lockon's input configuration to slow it down a little, I've found that helped me a lot.