JAKROXML

S3NTRY11

Just Another Keymap Reference Only XML

I've created an xml keymap reference that details all the keys in A10C.

It's really just another reference, but it allows easier drill-down into specific keys by category.

http://sentry.x10.mx/profile/EVERYTHING.xml

It has been created from a Logitech profiler map (for anyone that wants to use it as a template within the Logitech Profiler, simply download the above linked XML (or "view source" and save), open in a text editor and make the 2 noted changes in the header-section of the file - then import into the Profiler). THERE ARE NO JOYSTICK BINDINGS SET IN THIS PROFILE

I'll probably post a cut-down one without the views included.

Included KEYSTROKE maps are highlighted, ALL known keymaps are included as COMMANDS.

Keystrokes are included for those keymaps that require holding down (non-toggle), but I've stayed away from including VIEW keystrokes to minimise clutter within the Profiler.

I've also limited the number of keystroke entries, due to the Logitech Profiler's inability to practically display keystroke names. I may put in "view" keystrokes at some point.

Tested in Firefox and Chrome; IE8 works, but with layout issues to be resolved.

For a local copy of the chart, download the zip. PLEASE NOTE - Chrome doesn't like local XML reads for some reason (may be a security mechanism), Firefox is fine.

Thanks to Quirk! http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.ph...7&d=1286711979 for the original keymap document that the profile was created from

Edited by S3NTRY11
tweaks

Slip the surly bonds of Earth

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Core i7 2600k@4.5||Z77 Extreme 6||16GB RAM

WIN 10||HTC Vive ||G940||1080Ti

Is this the same Sentry who won our Lock On comp at games on net? If so, glad to see you're putting the stick and throttle to work! We'll have to fly online sometime pal, as I'm running the exact same HOTAS and could use some tips.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Is this the same Sentry who won our Lock On comp at games on net? If so, glad to see you're putting the stick and throttle to work! We'll have to fly online sometime pal, as I'm running the exact same HOTAS and could use some tips.

Sure is me, yep. Love the gear! Haven't been doing a whole lot of flying as yet, but that'll be fixed soon enough!

Sounds good. I'll PM you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WIN 10||HTC Vive ||G940||1080Ti

• 1 month later...

Updated.

UNABLE TO EDIT ORIGINAL POST - THIS VERSION CONTAINS G940 PROFILE BINDINGS

Edited by S3NTRY11

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]