A10A launch warning?

Orwell

Please solve this mystery for me!

A10A question.

I love flying A10A if I only have a couple minutes to spend.

Very easy to fly and kill ground targets.

I recently went online, and a Igla S was fired at me... All of a sudden I hear a woman yelling MISSILE LAUNCHED or something...

I never hear that in Single Player. Why? What button to activate in single player?

It’s a setting in settings, I forget what’s it called. I don’t know what server you were on, but in general settings the ones for the server over ride the settings of the client. So if the server creator had the voice warning setting on when uploading the mission to the sever it would force you to have that same setting

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

No. Maybe if you had a wingman they could spot the launch and call it out, but in the aircraft itself (A-10C specific here, don't know for sure about the A-10A) you'll get a high pitched audio tone and a M on the RWR if the MWS detects the missile, but there's no 'voice' alert.

Think of it this way it’s like a radar detector, it only detects radar locking onto your aircraft as opposed to infrared “ir” which radar detector don’t detect.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Think of it this way it’s like a radar detector, it only detects radar locking onto your aircraft as opposed to infrared “ir” which radar detector don’t detect.

OP was shot by Igla and heard voice warning

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

OP was shot by Igla and heard voice warning

Probably the wingman shout out the ir missile, that’s why his rwr wasn’t going nuts. and probably in game mode.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||