Dynamic Sound Overhaul Mod (New Sounds and SDEF's) 2022 **V3.0 NOW RELEASED**

Nin

Amazing news!

Wait... What did they say???

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Can't discuss details yet, nothings been finalised :) Just keep an eye out, the thread's been pinned and I'll be releasing Version 2.0 soon-ish with a few tweaks, but nothing major.

Can't discuss details yet, nothings been finalised :) Just keep an eye out, the thread's been pinned and I'll be releasing Version 2.0 soon-ish with a few tweaks, but nothing major.

Congrats fella and thx again for your hard work :thumbup:

I have already been contacted by M3.

That’s great! And to be honest... rightly so as your mod clearly lifts the module to the well deserved bigger heights! About my issues of installing it...I’ll wait for version 2.0????. Thanks for your work!

Nin, that is great news!

That hopefully means you will have full control over the sounds. Did you find a way about adding the nose wheel touch down sound? Or is it a DCS thing and can't be done?

Hi Argo, unfortunately it is not possible to add new sounds as of this moment, and the wheel touchdown sound is global to DCS - it's the same for all aircraft, so if I were to change the wheel touchdown sounds for one it changes them all unfortunately. The gear down locking "clunk" sound is also acting very weird, and something is wrong with it's implementation but again I'll try sort this out later. :)

That’s great! And to be honest... rightly so as your mod clearly lifts the module to the well deserved bigger heights! About my issues of installing it...I’ll wait for version 2.0????. Thanks for your work!

Thanks :) I am still perplexed by your issue- what problems exactly were you having?

great news Nin, glad your hard work has been recognised also by devloper

+1

Yes, it deserves attention.

Good sound carries emotions.

Nice that M3 noticed your MOD and contacted you.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

+1 to the congratulations - recognition well deserved.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

• 3 weeks later...
"Some audio-visual effects fixes, such are corrected F2 RPM indication for afterburner regimes, IR signature on afterburner, etc"

Did your mod made it onto the update??

Nope, not this time around. Want to work on version 2.0 which I have just finished work on, will be posting it here this weekend and is currently in testing with a few other Mig-21 pilots for their feedback first. :)

I

Thanks for sharing, will give it a try :)

Fi

It

T

Great!! Many thanks :thumbup:

Awesome! It really puts Magnitute into shame.

S

G

Th

y

Th

J

G

Yeah it works with the latest version

.!

Great news ! :thumbup:

+1 to the congratulations - recognition well deserved.

THX, very big improvement :thumbup:

Great looking forward to it :thumbup:

All, thanks for the feedback. Version 2.0 is now released, see the start of the thread.