No smoke after update

Melan Six

Hi,

after the update today I noticed that the smoke system in the C101EB is not working anymore. There is no Trigger binding for the white smoke, only for color smoke. Also lost many keybindings (flaps, airbrakes etc...)

You probably have to reload your keyboard and joystick profiles. This sometimes happens with many modules after a patch.

EDIT: Hmm. Tried it and it didn't seem to work. The keybinding map is probably different. Looks like you'll have to manually bind things again.

Edited by kontiuka

Some work has been done in last update:

Reassigned numeric indexes to names of devices.

This means you will have to remap custom assignments, and probably clear them from Saved Games.

Once done, check that smoke system CB's are in, that safety catch is unlock and that weapon release guard is open. Then all should be good to use smoke.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Some work has been done in last update:

Reassigned numeric indexes to names of devices.

This means you will have to remap custom assignments, and probably clear them from Saved Games.

Once done, check that smoke system CB's are in, that safety catch is unlock and that weapon release guard is open. Then all should be good to use smoke.

I can confirm smoke is working perfectly.

Ok, maybe I wrote it not clearly enough. In the key bindings, I am pretty sure that before the update there was a Fixed weapon trigger for white smoke, which is now missing. Technically smoke is working, but the keybind is missing now. Or I don't get it, sorry...

*maybe it affects only me, tried to activate smoke from the back seat but I am not able to switch between front and back seat with "1" and "2". Keybinding for that is correct

Screen_200716_054151.png.6a81f6c3d744464a3afff5e2a6e6953b.png

Screen_200716_054234.png.d7e42e9812ca3a4dd756766efaafa9c2.png

Edited by Melan Six

Ok, maybe I wrote it not clearly enough. In the key bindings, I am pretty sure that before the update there was a Fixed weapon trigger for white smoke, which is now missing. Technically smoke is working, but the keybind is missing now. Or I don't get it, sorry...

*maybe it affects only me, tried to activate smoke from the back seat but I am not able to switch between front and back seat with "1" and "2". Keybinding for that is correct

In the C-101 EB you have Stores Release Button (White Smoke) and Fixed Weapons Trigger (Smoke Colorant). Neither have default key binding. This has been like that for a long time, it's not a change in last update.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It must be a local input issue at your PC. You probably should just delete custom mappings (differences, if there are any) from Saved Games, and map them again.

Or maybe they are used by some external program.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your help,

I tried the "Stores release button" before and it did not work, that's why I was confused about the "Fixed weapon Trigger for white smoke", sorry about that...my fault :(

I deleted the plane and bindings in saved games, reinstalled it and it did not work. So I reinstalled the whole game (oof) and now it works as it should. Thanks also for reworking the textures, especially for the brighter LED displays and lamps :)

And sorry for the confusion I made...