Old log in details

Hi all

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I can't post on the support forum for some reason.

Could anyone please give me any advice?

I Installed DCS world in 2013 and purchased 2 modules A10 and P51.

I subsequently left Canada and moved back to UK, and am now trying to update DCS so I can buy more modules, but have no access to my old email and can't reset the password.

The DCS site specifically says do not open unnecessary accounts and to provide any additional info.

I opened a ticket, #64758 and the best advice I got was to open a new account because my current email wasn't tied to an account.. I know that already, and explained that on the ticket!:doh: I have had no reply to my further emails. Obviously without the old email I have no access to the serial Nos.

Is there any options open to me to avoid re-buying already purchased modules?

I can provide names, rough dates purchased etc..

Many thanks

• ED Team

Hi nickthorne

I have checked your ticket and I can see your reply, I have asked ED to take a look at it, please give support a little time as sometimes they get very busy.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2