How to get enlarged radar screen to top right screen corner?

Snappy

Hi everyone,

I've seen several screenshots of the Mirage 2000, where a enlargerd transparent image of the radar's screen was visible in the top right corner of the Monitor, similary to the control overlay that can be shown, but this time showing a copy of the radar image.

I've searched the manual for this option or keybinding, but came up empty, or used the wrong search terms?

Does anyone here have an idea, how to bring up that radar image copy to the screen?

This is what I mean( I know its still from the older cockpit version)

a95b8abd2417a4c4bd54c757286b78c8b2744166_2_690x388.jpg

Thank you,

kind regards,

Snappy

'VTB Viewport ON/OFF' in your Mirage controls.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 7 months later...

And a quick question from me:

I was surprised, firing up my Track IR that the viewport is going with your head movement. Normally i play with Oculus Rift S and there it is fixed on the uper right corner of the airplane (in Track IR fixed on the upper right corner of your view).

Is this normal? Would be cool if it moves with your head in VR as well..i think this is how it should be?!?

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti