Bronze Star

Dispatch

And some hours after that you get to be Group Captian. :)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

As for your medals, this is the scoring to get them.

Air Medal:

-200 points

Purple Heart:

-600 points

Bronze Star:

-1000 points

Airman's Medal:

1400 points

Distinguished Flying Cross:

-1800 points

Silver Star:

-2200 points

Air Force Cross:

-2600 points

Air Force Medal of Honor:

-3000 points

Now of course you don't actually need all these points to get anything, but it's just bling.

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

I think only Single Player counts though right? I've not noticed this counting and I've got thousands of hours in MP but only a couple of dozen in SP.

I come from a long civil flight simulation background using VATSIM. It blows my mind a little we have no legit means of logging multiplayer activity's within DCS itself.

Like you... my log shows one hour on type and 2 kills. Reality, 250 hours plus and nearing almost 100 a2a kills (mix of AI and PvP). I literally do ALL my flying online.

Im sure it comes down to ED's priorities, but at some point I don't see why a MP log couldn't be implemented, define AI kills vs PVP etc. We all like to brag. :pilotfly: