Broken Pitch Axis

shadepiece

Hey guys,

I seem to have run into a hiccup. I loaded up DCS this evening, and even though i was just playing this morning, I found that my pitch axis is laggy. I re-calibrated my stick (3D Extreme Pro), i reset the curves in game, and made sure my stick worked fine in other sims. The issue seems to be that when i pull back on the stick it only registers for about a second before automatically returning to neutral in game while IRL i have the stick cracked all the way back. If I jiggle the stick it keeps it there in game, but of course this gives me a terribly bumpy flight path, and as soon as I stop moving the stick, the pitch axis in game will center. I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end, or a bug.

Edit: Also, just took a look at the stick in game, and left and right are fine, as well as the rudder peddles, but when the stick is moving back and forth for pitch it's glitching out like crazy. Also for the record I'm flying the Mustang.

For the record I posted this exact post in this thread as well (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148434). Hopefully this might get seen sooner.

RESOLVED: Had a separate controller plugged in that isn't normally. Should have known. Rookie mistake.

Edited by shadepiece
Fixed

Fire only at close range, and only when your opponent is properly in your sights.

-Hauptmann Oswald Boelcke, Jasta 2

LOL we all have been there done that.My rudder pedals get instantly recognized as rudder plus X/Y and throttle which makes for a wicked ride.

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle