HELP! Flaming Cliffs thru me a curve

BLACKSHEEP56

I am really puzzled by what happened last night. I had just downloaded and installed my brand new version of Flaming Cliffs, verified, certified and activated. So i ran it, wonderful, just wonderful. Then I got the wise idea if applying the 1.11 patch, Big mistake!. Immediately, the program refused to startup. Instead it asked me for the Flaming Cliffs CD. What CD, I said to myself, I just downloaded this from the net? So here I set with a brand new game and it won't let me in, because I don't have the CD.

I know I am not the only person to have this problem, so please will someone tell me what has happened and how I can fix it. Oh please don't make me go back thru the laborious task of all those numbers, I about went blind doing that. Just as a question what is up with all this verification and such, you'd think we were opening "Fort Knox".lol We have never went thru this before and i have 5 of the Ubisoft programs and never seen this mess. thanks inadvance:)

Thanks Ding-Dong, Big Red Truck I must learn to read

Much to my surprise, there were two seperate versions 1.11 patch. It really helps to read the small print.lol............... I downloaded the wrong patch. I am a big dummy, please don't gang up on me. For those of you who have quickly replied, thanks a bunch for the quick ending to my misery.