Gazelle cold satrting

spike2450

Hi

Cold starting and after getting the rotor up to full speed after a short time I hear a thump and the rotor speed drops back down. Searched but not finding an answer.

Flew this bird with the Army Air Core in the mid 80s and so all a good revision :)

Forgot to mention I am using the Hotas Warthog.

Yeah, i had this problem for a while. I realised just to push the fuel lever forward very slowly

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Does it mean that you didn't have to wait for the RPM needles to match before pushing the fuel lever to full in real life or you just didn't expect to have this simulated in the DCS Gazelle?

Lol over 30 years ago I can't remember very good simulation though the sim is harder to fly than the real thing. :)