DCS Teaser: Filthy Rich

SnapSpik

HI everybody! here is a project I've been working on COMING SOON!

I have been getting a lot of hate on it. I do not understand why but a like really helps, I use so much time making these and enjoy every second of it!

Best Regards,

Snap

• ED Team

Hello! Nice preview. :)

Regarding the "haters", the video only has 3 dislikes (as i'm writing this), but never give into it, try not to discuss it or even mention it in the youtube comments. Dislikes happen on literally every single video on youtube, no matter what the context. Focus on the likes instead, and of course the positive comments.

And a little tip, for future videos i'd recommend getting TrackIR, as the motion of your camera movemements will be 10x smoother with it.

Anyway, keep at it :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looking good...

:thumbup:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I think most of the dislikes are becuase video has a lot of stutter. Tho don't get me wrong scenes all scenes look great however I didn't like one with the F-15 in current Caucaus map since it looks like trash.

Everything else is great.

So if you are plaining to make videos "professionaly" I would advise to upgrade your PC if you want to do it just for fun this is more then enough.

I usually use tracks to record since I can choose the best camera angles easier and plan out shots better, but if you slow the track down and record at 1/2 or 1/4 speed then speed it back up in post, you can get smoother frames

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Dislikes...

Most likely from the choice of music, usually what most viewers complain about (especially younger ones).

The second most complaint is choice of aircraft featured. Some people take personal offense (and I'm not joking) because you didn't chose their favorite plane or their favorite air frame got featured in a shoot down.

Whatever the case maybe I wouldn't worry, dislikes actually boost your overall video in Youtube's search results.