I can not fly F14 module

Revientor

is someone having throubles to get the cockpit?

I can not even push the fly button.

I enter any mision and I get the briefing window and the bacground is full black insted of the F14 cokpit...

The only clue is the briefing picture is the A-4 DCS module...

I take out the A-4 module and the picture changed to the FC one...

I tried download for a new update (of course there is nothing) and I tried also repair fuction of the updater... dit not worked...

Toughts?

Download again for sure...

I'm having a similar issue as Revientor. Other modules work fine. Going to try some other stuff too and will post if I have any luck.

EDIT: Might be resolution? I bumped my resolution back down to 1920x1080 and appears to work. Originally on 2560x1440.

Edited by Fricfrac

Same problem here running VR. Though it generally works after 10-15 seconds to load the pit. After that it generally works, though I did have to slightly reduce my already low VR settings to get better frame rates.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

is someone having throubles to get the cockpit?

I can get to the cockpit and fly, but have a lot of stutters ... reduced graphics quality but doesnt seem to help.

May I suggest to rename the /saved games/dcs.openbeta folder and then let DCS create a new default folder ... then exit DCS and copy from the renamed folder the "config" subfolder, so you get back the keymappings, and then try DCS again ?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB