Pre-orders please

Swine

I posted this in the Virpil forum

Virpil,

Are you guys planning to do preorders again? That seems like the only way I can purchase anything. I am in the US and every time I’ve tried the restock everything I want seems to sell out in a second. I was going to buy a throttle from you guys today and am ready to but once agin I was unable to with the restock. I don’t mind waiting on a preorder I did that with the CM2 stick. Please consider a preorder sometime soon. Man I love your gear, I just can’t seem to buy it without a preorder.

Thanks

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a tip. if you didn't do this already - put the items you want on your wishlist. As soon as you can after the restock (best being on 10 minutes before it's due) click on the "Add all items to basket" button.

Don't go to the shop page - just sit there on your wishlist page and refresh it.

I did it this way on the last 3 restocks and got the items I wanted each time. Whether I was just lucky or whether preference is given to those with the item on their wishlist, I've no idea - but it seems to work well.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Wonder if we could talk virpil into a group buy. Like if 20 of us got together and ordered gear if they would do a production run for us without having to go through all the drama. I mean, who else is buying this gear? They have something all sellers wish they had; Virpil knows exactly where we are. Here!

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder

Good idea. It might take a little time but might work. The problem is actually getting people to produce the cash at the same time so to speak. I’m all for it though. I would pm some of the Virpil people you know and ask. I’d be willing to help as well.

I mean, who else is buying this gear? They have something all sellers wish they had; Virpil knows exactly where we are. Here!

Don't kid yourself - they do a roaring trade from Elite - probably far more so than here.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2