DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t5.jpg

t1.jpg

train.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

3 Scooters flying an Armed Recon flight vs an armored reinforcement group during CSG-1's recent Weapons and Tactics Instruction 19-1 Evolution 2.

We launched with 10 Mk-81's, 8x Zuni's and a 300 gallon centerline tank each.

Final tally, 12 BTR-80, 3 ZPU-2 and all crew.

DISCO

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot

Japanese WW II Carrier Fleet

Japanese WW II Carrier Fleet

carrier-fleet.jpg

carrier-fleet2.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

greek2.jpg

greek.jpg

Greek Navy

MOOO!

MOOOO!

carrier-cows2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

after 15 minutes... WIP

Screen_190418_005416.thumb.png.104940b239b2c8ebf508d5cf66f04b5d.png

Screen_190418_005454.thumb.png.ad8e71e7b37d759af492ac4a0f6021db.png

Screen_190418_005523.thumb.png.fe4f4d812676ad34250542e225598ade.png

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 2

PQxMv63.jpg

wy6rRa6.jpg

nVABgm4.jpg

IYZq1Bv.jpg

Will do a metal version as well.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45