• Panavia Tornado
    • Blackburn Buccaneer
    • SEPECAT Jaguar
    • Sukhoi Su-24
    • Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-27
    • Lockheed F-117
    • General Dynamics F-111
    • Gloster Javelin

So far HB has made public their next module will be a (1) complex (2) twin engine jet. Aircraft that fits this bill I can think of are:

1. English Electric Lightning
  2. Blackburn Buccaneer
  3. Gloser Javelin (not sure it is a complex aircraft)
  4. Panavia Tornado
  5. SEPECAT Jaguar (not sure it is a complex aircraft)
  6. General Dynamics F-111
  7. Sukhoi Su-24 (not sure it is a complex aircraft)
  8. Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-27 (not sure it is a complex aircraft)
  9. Lockheed F-117 (nobody ever mentions this one)

EDIT: I forgot a serious contender, the A6 Intruder, and I don't know how to edit the poll. Sorry about that.

This list excludes (1) planes that are too new to be adapted to DCS or that have been announced by other developers as part of their development plans, (2) medium and heavy bombers, (3) reconnaissance aircraft, (4) trainers and (5) planes that never made it to mass production.

Edited by Leviathan667

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,

We're working on another complex jet which will make good use of our own technologies.

Tornado

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Voted F-111. I have no evidence what so ever to support it. However, being the original airframe that produced the tomcat it could be an interesting path for them to pursue.

While there's been no official statement, RAZBAM has put out a couple of Images as teasers that appear to be the EE Lightning. Whether this is true or just an AI Asset I don't know.

Aside from that, the Tornado would be a very good aircraft to get into DCS. especially with its near F-16 level of Hype.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |

You can vote all day long, but I am sure that HB wouldn't go the lengths they do with this aircraft if they didn't have the intention to also make it flyable:

X99h4Of.jpg

This plus F-14A plus this...

T659fSB.jpg

... = Ranger's Grumman Air Wing.

So far HB has made public their next module will be a (1) complex (2) twin engine jet. Aircraft that fits this bill I can think of are:

The Grumman Intruder ... my bet is on it, it would be perfect alongside the Tomcat.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Why isn't the A-6 Intruder in the poll? It is a complex twin engine jet. It also makes the most sense considering it goes great with the Tomcat and Forrestal carrier. They have also already done a lot of work creating an AI version.

Yes, this. Why isn't hte A-6 Intruder in the poll? HB also stated that they build the AI A-6 model with the "full module" in mind if they can get a license for it. It has also it's own teaser/trailer, non of the listed poll aircraft has that. ;)

My vote and hope -> A-6 Intruder :matrix:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

We really need two-seat trainers that actually work like real dual-control primary flight training aircraft. I'd say a few of them from US, USSR, UK, and others. My vote is the AT-6 Texan II which is not the EMB 314 although they look similar.

Oh, and the OV-10 Bronco

Edited by =JUICE=

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]