Checklist feature/Read Outs as in Oilfield?

Please consider building a feature or giving the campaign-owners from the Oilfield Campaign the option to use the unique Startup-Checklist-Feature/Read Outs in normal flight operations as well :)

Its one of the most immersive features, and only the F14 has something similar for now.

I think it must be a script in the mission editors, so maybe you can give us the template for the mission so we can create from this start new missions? Or maybe you could release the script?

That would be totally awesome :thumbup:

Thank you for this great campaign and all your effort :)

Or does anybody now of a mod which includes this? I think i would be able to do it myself, but i dont want to re-invent the wheel when its already been done :music_whistling:

Yeah, I'd like that, too. I always loved that in the Oilfield Campaign and I wish it would be included in all missions. It's quite a lot of triggers if you want to implement it into your own mission (did it once). Sometimes it would be helpful if you could create a template or export/import triggers. This way, you'd only have to create it once.

If you need to know which triggers, then I may check once I'm at home - or I could probably forward you a miz (Caucasus).

You'd still have to create the voice overs though.

I asked also in the Oilfield Campaign Forum, and the creator of the campaign told me, that this feature should already be IN the module itself!!

See here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3054631&postcount=835

When you open your kneeboard, there you should be able to start the checklist with LSHIFT + NUM1, LSHIFT + NUM2 and so on....

I tried it, but it didn´t work for me, because i dont even have the Tab "Crew" in my keybindings :(

Not sure if they removed this feature or what is happening here, so maybe someone can try it out and tell us if its working or not?

Btw, i am on the latest version on DCS Beta...

I believe you need to have avionics in Russian and red coalition (if not Russian). Only Russian voice files exist for this feature.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Holton181: I did that, and tried every possible combination (Russian, Red Coalition, other coalitions, Native Avionics, English avionics..) but its not there for me :(

Maybe someone can just take a look at their keybindings, to see if there is a "Crew" Tab under Mi8 Sim Keybindings? There should be something like "Start Checklist .... LSHIFT + NUM1"

If this isn´t there either, i think they must have been removed this feature?? Very sad :(

Holton181: I did that, and tried every possible combination (Russian, Red Coalition, other coalitions, Native Avionics, English avionics..) but its not there for me :(

Maybe someone can just take a look at their keybindings, to see if there is a "Crew" Tab under Mi8 Sim Keybindings? There should be something like "Start Checklist .... LSHIFT + NUM1"

If this isn´t there either, i think they must have been removed this feature?? Very sad :(

I might take a look next time I fly, a long time since I had a look at this feature.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

It is(was) build in the module, unfortunately stopped working after some DCS update. Don't remember which version broke it.

Check here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219010&highlight=checklist

It seems they removed it to "improve it" 2 years ago and we still wait for the improvement.

Ah, yes, I had forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5