I want to wish all and happy new year

BlacleyCole

Happy New Year to All Dcs Pilot’s

My Blog is going back active this year with a new post every Friday at a minimum the others will be more of the information type You’ll find the location in the footers of my post here. I admit the content isn’t being discussed to the best of my ability at this time I tend to gi ve more content and less structure at this point plus the photos are being left out What may happen after I find my style and monthly layout I might redo the intial article over trying to refine them to be the most code and informative that I can.

Happy New Year again

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Happy New Year to you and everyone else! S! drinks_cheers.gif

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria