Tooltip disabled servers

SpeedStick

N.B: Not sure if this is the correct category, otherwise please feel free to move the thread to VR cat or whatever.

Tooltip enabled servers now crashes DCS 2.0 for VR users. Spent many hours this weekend searching for servers with it disabled. I found one a couple of hours ago but can't remember which one it was. Until it is patched and fixed, can we please try to list all the servers with tooltips disabled?

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Really? Thought I tried Burning Skies WWII server. Guess that's why I made this thread.

Thanks!

Edit: I just tried it. Not disabled and still crashes.

Edited by SpeedStick

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

I have high hopes that tomorrow for "patch day" this issue will be resolved by ED. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Aerobatics Online Nevada and Normandy has tooltips disabled with regard to this bug.

Aerobatics Online Server Admin

Gaming Rig: i7 7700k @ 4.6, Nvidia GTX-1080Ti, 16GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe SDD.

Hardware: TM Warthog w/ 10cm extension, TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, Obutto r3volution pit, Oculus Rift CV1

Aerobatics Online Nevada and Normandy has tooltips disabled with regard to this bug.

Just tested. Tool tips on and crashed.

Just tested. Tool tips on and crashed.

Yup, you're right. I patched Nevada again from a different computer and accidently overwrote the mission options with old settings. It's fixed again now.

Aerobatics Online Server Admin

Gaming Rig: i7 7700k @ 4.6, Nvidia GTX-1080Ti, 16GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe SDD.

Hardware: TM Warthog w/ 10cm extension, TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, Obutto r3volution pit, Oculus Rift CV1

I believe the status of tool tips can revert to on regardless of the settings within a mission. I have noticed this on the RAF Air server on several occasions.

Let's just hope it is fixed with the next update, because it is a real game killer to be excluded from servers because of a simple bug. I am sure ED will have it firmly within their sights.

What is "tool tips"? I've seen the checkbox in Settings, but have no idea what it's for...

They are little boxes, containing descriptive text, that appear when the cursor hovers over a knob or switch.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: