DCS F-15C: The Georgian War Campaign

@Coxy & Rogo, you'll find a free 12 mission single player/co-op F-15 campaign I released about a year and a half ago in the Missions and Campaigns forum. Things have come a long way since then in terms of my understanding of the Mission Editor but they're still a fun time. The co-op campaign is called "An Eye for an Eye."

There have been issues with trying to figure out a working copy protection strategy for co-operative campaigns, from what I understand, which is why you won't find any paid content of that nature right now. I am testing the missions in multiplayer as I go along, just in case this gets resolved, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope for the immediate future unfortunately.

In the meantime, though, I thought I might leave this here, as well as thank the fine folks over at Mudspike for taking a peek at our upcoming campaign!

Thanks ill have a look :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

Actually - yes, we should be sending the ready campaign to ED for internal testing within one week. However, it is difficult to say what is the ETA for final release, as there are several factors that come into play - one thing is for certain, we are pretty close.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the link BD. Thank you Ralfi, I was checking your site, some wonderful stuff! S+Giggles has me in stiches! :thumbup: New Member

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey folks,

Please check the new video from Ralfi:

Cheers,

BD

Great video by Ralfi. Even though I'm a beginner Eagle pilot I'm looking forwards to playing through this campaign :thumbup:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I have not tried any of the other campaigns, but I won't invest in something that is SP only. Will this campaign be playable in multiplayer COOP?

Aye, not really interested in playing SP against 'Bots' either. Would love a professionally made MP CO-OP campaign. Maybe one day.

That being said, the guys that do SP will probably love this. The quality of these campaigns provide the most immersive experience that can possibly be achieved within a single player bubble environment, IMHO.

Great work guys and thanks for the overview, Ralfi.

Edited by Axion

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are the mission docs available in .pdf?

I cant seem to find anything in the directory, i like to review the sortie etc. before i have to dive into the game.

Cant wait to try this, enjoyed the Mirage campaign alot.

Edited by Shadow.D.

Will there be another dedicated thread for this campaign in the DLC - section?

I found a small mistake in the last briefing page of the first mission (where the map is shown). In the right upper corner is a small field with friendly flights listed. Flight Bravo (2 SU-25) has the Turkish flag and flight Dodge (2 F-16) has the Georgian flag. Should be vice versa.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

• ED Team

Yes, we should have it up soon

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I found a small mistake in the last briefing page of the first mission (where the map is shown). In the right upper corner is a small field with friendly flights listed. Flight Bravo (2 SU-25) has the Turkish flag and flight Dodge (2 F-16) has the Georgian flag. Should be vice versa.

Yep, it has been internally fixed already :) thanks for the info!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

@ram good eye!

There are a couple small errors with briefing images that have since been fixed internally but didn't quite make it to release...we have sent updated files to ED so they should be in the next patch!

was also confused who is who up there. Still, looks fun, although I will also buy predominantly Su-27 campaigns, I have Ultimate Argument and sure this is much better at least from dialogs point of view. Awaiting PDFs. Thanks for this campaign fellas I appreciate it!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Flew 1st mission last night. Very cool and a nice tension builder. VO stuff is really good. Thanks for the hard work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,