The biggest HAWK T-1 Formation on VA Server 2016

It was pretty awesome to fly 6 later on 9 HAWKs in one formation on V-Aerobatics server. We had 3 groups on the runway each group of 3 HAWKs. It went pretty cool and the guys were so pro but as always we got a HUGE problem with the lag sometimes planes were jumping left and right :( Everyone were on Teamspeak3 (TS3). Leave you with some screenshots :) Unfortunately couldn't take a screenshot to the big formation due to the *I COULDN'T LEAVE THE STICK FOR EVEN A SECOND LOL* :pilotfly:

1.thumb.jpg.e04a9540a7e732d9c8e8b39f1c6b137d.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.fb335d895d9a70e8c36ac3f78a9f6b0d.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.adfda1f5101b71486b62e4862f62de8f.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to look back at the multiplayer track from last night but it does not play! It was a good formation and the first time I have flown 1st left wing. I usually fly on the right hand side.

Shame the SU25 wiped us all out and we all ended up having a full formation crash with no controls.

WoOdZ_UK

CPU 8700K Overclocked @5.1 Delid no HT, Hero X, Memory, 32gb Corsair Dual 3333mhz, ASUS Strix OC 1080TI, Corsair MP510x2 900GB, Warthog Hotas, MFG Crosswind, MFD's, Rift S.

It was cool flying with you guys, cool to finally speak to some of you on TS too.

VA server admin, any chance we can have more Hawks, and all the same skin please?

Great work with the lag issues BTW, it was still a little choppy, but it was miles better.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

Thanks a lot guys for all the replays

It was pretty awesome to join you guys all of you really had a great times flying professionally and I hope we will have an acrobatic team soon :) I had some very cool screen shots will upload it soon...looking forward to fly with you guys again and it will be more awesome if we gonna break DCS record flying as much we can HAWKs in one formation it will looks great. Cheers ya'll

Edited by Timka01

Pretty cool...nice job all!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Timka,

I really appreciate to set up a team but we need a good leader, we need to find one for it.

I mailed u somethings. We can talk on ts how to setup a team there is lot work to do to set up a great team.

By the way nice screenie again thanks for this timka

Gr maverick_nl

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

Timka,

I really appreciate to set up a team but we need a good leader, we need to find one for it.

I mailed u somethings. We can talk on ts how to setup a team there is lot work to do to set up a great team.

By the way nice screenie again thanks for this timka

Gr maverick_nl

That's for sure and I just mailed you back. Let's work on that.

The other night, and the massive explosion... it was not the Su-25 pilot's fault

I did not know that many of us were in formation.

WoOdz_UK first left wing.

WoOdZ_UK

CPU 8700K Overclocked @5.1 Delid no HT, Hero X, Memory, 32gb Corsair Dual 3333mhz, ASUS Strix OC 1080TI, Corsair MP510x2 900GB, Warthog Hotas, MFG Crosswind, MFD's, Rift S.

Nice job guys! Looks like a ton of fun and seems to me that Mirage was not a mirage really hehe it was very real :smartass:

Never saw an obliteration of a entire formation in DCS, now I like DCS more :lol:

Keep up the good work!

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps