Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Hi all,

here is the first screenshot of the single helipad.

I will also add some lights.

concrete.jpg

very nice. can you please make a version without markings? and maybe some road track up to the hill?

i would love to see something like that, especially the last picture - the radar hill:

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://www.armedassault.info/ftp/pics/addons/objects_radar1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat%3Dnews%26id%3D5676%26game%3D1&h=768&w=1024&tbnid=DaGdgVyna8imTM:&zoom=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=128&usg=__GB04yl217WpKNRgzb85AnTzMkzo=&docid=qSzl-pduR1Gd6M&client=firefox-a&sa=X&ei=_LKiVLPBOcPkyAPbvIHADQ&ved=0CC4Q9QEwAg&dur=112

maybe somebody can implement these object in DCS?

http://www.armedassault.info/ftp/pics/addons/objects_radar1.jpg

it would be a great addon. . .

Oh!! Thanks!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 4790k (4.0), GTX780TI(3000), 16Гб DDR3(4x4), Logitech G940 Flight system

very nice. can you please make a version without markings? and maybe some road track up to the hill?

nice job Upuaut :thumbup:

to Flanker1: that hill is not a hill, the landing place will be almost on the same altitude as the flat ground (bit higher), the "hill" shape is designed for place the object on a hill/mountain-side slope

without that "hill" the object will be half in the hill-side while on the other side will soaring and you will be able to see under the model

sign-pic4.jpg

If anyone is looking for an idea for another cargo to make. Our group is looking for a damaged Huey model that can be sling loaded by a Mi8. A script that throws the model down next to the player when ejects would also be great. Upuat, Thanks for all the great work you have put out, The 229th is a big fan of your work!

blade%20strike%204sm.jpg

HELL YEAH SIX... THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR REALISM. THE '8' WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM LIFTING HUEYS LIKE THIS. PLEEEEEAASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why not make this a single pad FARP instead? Way better and more likely...

Screen_9.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I notice that both your ship and "Some tents and towers" mods make use of an entry.lua inside the \Mods\tech\ folder. Unfortunately, this causes compatibility issues, as they can't run with each other and tend to cancel out other added units in the tech folder. Since your IX514 Helicopter Landing Trainer (HLT) seems to work fine, could you modify your other two mods so that they work as well without invoking the entry.lua file?

I notice that both your ship and "Some tents and towers" mods make use of an entry.lua inside the \Mods\tech\ folder. Unfortunately, this causes compatibility issues, as they can't run with each other and tend to cancel out other added units in the tech folder. Since your IX514 Helicopter Landing Trainer (HLT) seems to work fine, could you modify your other two mods so that they work as well without invoking the entry.lua file?

Hi,

you are using old versions.

With the newer versions I don't use the entry.lua any longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an update of the single Helipads. I will add one without markings on the helipad.

pads.jpg

• Like 2

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

I downloaded the versions you have in the first post, second and third download links. You may want to update them, then.

Hi,

you can delete the entry.lua files.

If you just overwrite your old files with the newer ones, the entry.lua file will be still on it's place.

The files on dropbox are all without the entry.lua file.

Hi,

you are using old versions.

With the newer versions I don't use the entry.lua any longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an update of the single Helipads. I will add one without markings on the helipad.

:thumbup:

Edited by AlexandrT

Very nice!

Did the pad you made are Refuelling/Rearming capable?

Sorry, no, it is not.

For me it is not possible to make it refuelling/rearming capable.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of scripting can do that.

I have very little knowledge of 3D modelling but from what I've noticed it is more connected to something like a hitbox, maybe of cilindrical shape and concentrical with the pad, inside of which the Services works.

Did you try to open the default 4 landing pads?(I have not)

I have very little knowledge of 3D modelling but from what I've noticed it is more connected to something like a hitbox, maybe of cilindrical shape and concentrical with the pad, inside of which the Services works.

Did you try to open the default 4 landing pads?(I have not)

Hi,

I am using a modified FARP model without any special shapes for landing points or refuel/rearm area, and every is working as it should.

If you replace the farp-model, just for testing, with a single helipad-model, the AI will still land on the same places as for the normal FARP, also spawn points are still there.

For me it has nothing to do with the model, it must be somewhere scripted. I think it is in the Mission Editor.