if you change the motherboard because damaged.

I-MORO

Hello to all

I need courtesy of an information:

Maybe I'll have to replace the motherboard of my pc because of the problems.

I will have to buy back all of my licenses installed on aircraft DCS?

Currently I have installed almost all the aircraft of World DCS, DCS 1.5, DCS 2.

If I were to buy back all the planes would be for mè an extremely high.

Thank you

Andrea

You will not have to buy the modules again, depending on your hardware changes you may use an activation, but that is no problem.

Plus, what he said, sniped.....

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• 10 months later...

Don't want to open a new thread, motherboard (msi gaming 5 z97) is dead, as my techinician said, and it will be replaced with a gigabite new one, since the same mb isn't available. So i can't deactivate the modules i have (a-10, m2000) before, what can i do now? Simple activate again? Does it work so simple? And, in general, do i have to reinstall windows 10 (have saved a system image for windows 10, can i use it)?

• ED Team

You just need to reactivate them again.

you will loose one activation, but it is not a problem

If you have a problem with your keys after the new motherboard, assuming you are using the same hard drive and not a fresh install you may need to delete the old module keys

use this to help https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/564/#1780273

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2