ME-163B by Komet Simulations

So basicly they stole your model and pretend to have altered it so to make it look theirs?

If that's the case I would presume ED deletes this thread and ban the fraudulent content creators.

I like how you bring things out of context. The model was never stolen, it was given to me by combatace.

I gave him credits when i posted the screenshot saying how the model had been redone.. This use of the word "redone" meant that it had been re-created by CombatAce. I never implied that combatace modified a pre-existing model.

The external model was made by you, but you also used excerpts from Razor's cockpit model...

You mentioned "thank you for not paying genius", but in a private message you said "I shouldnt be saying this because I didnt deliver a complete model however if you really loved it would like to showed some love on me in the form of dollars.". This was just over two weeks after you sent me the model via email. The model you sent has not been used other than showing a screenshot on Eagle Dynamics forums.

Feel free to contact me via PM regarding this situation as i've said everything I need to say on the public domain.,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

I like how you bring things out of context. The model was never stolen, it was given to me by combatace.

I gave him credits when i posted the screenshot saying how the model had been redone.. This use of the word "redone" meant that it had been re-created by CombatAce. I never implied that combatace modified a pre-existing model.

The external model was made by you, but you also used excerpts from Razor's cockpit model...

You mentioned "thank you for not paying genius", but in a private message you said "I shouldnt be saying this because I didnt deliver a complete model however if you really loved it would like to showed some love on me in the form of dollars.". This was just over two weeks after you sent me the model via email. The model you sent has not been used other than showing a screenshot on Eagle Dynamics forums.

Feel free to contact me via PM regarding this situation as i've said everything I need to say on the public domain.,

Thank you for the clarification.

g8PjVMw.png

• 6 months later...
Are there any updates to this mod?

i wouldnt hold my breath if i were you/ sounds like its dead by the past few posts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• 4 weeks later...
One of hundreds of mods we are shown but never actually get a chance of having. Such a shame/tease.

such is life... bummer... would agree as well.... :doh:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

i was reading through the post, and it kinda looked like there was a fight in the comments between two that were working on it, NOTE i might be wrong, i really wanted to see this plane in DCS but since they never posted another update since 2019, and seeing it's now 2024, 5 years or so ago, i am concluding that it might be dead,

which if not I am happy

but if so, and it's truly dead..... this will be a true shame.