Falklands: An interesting case for the Gazelle

BaD CrC

Now Razbam officially announced they are working on a Falklands map to complement their Harriers, it is actually an interesting case for the gazelle since I realized both Argentina and UK were flying them there at this time.

I can imagine a cool new campaign, new skins and maybe new weapons as a DLC. Don't know if a 3rd party can bank on another 3rd party product though. But for us users, it would be pretty cool.

that part of the world is renowned for its weather.

and the argentines invaded at the end of the southern hemisphere summer because they didn't think the British would face the southern ocean winter.

wrong.

so you should expect any flying to be in terrible weather. and helicopter operations to be somewhat difficult but necessary (British understatement for suicidal)

there will be a constant pounding sea. zero visibility. snow blizzards and strong storm winds for 3 months.

all in all i cant wait.

we need a sea king!

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

that part of the world is renowned for its weather.

and the argentines invaded at the end of the southern hemisphere summer because they didn't think the British would face the southern ocean winter.

wrong.

so you should expect any flying to be in terrible weather. and helicopter operations to be somewhat difficult but necessary (British understatement for suicidal)

there will be a constant pounding sea. zero visibility. snow blizzards and strong storm winds for 3 months.

all in all i cant wait.

we need a sea king!

I also bet that map will run FPS like a bugger!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.