KC-130 Skins

crazyeddie

You can change the default skin simply by adding any of the add on skins with a slight change to the description

The texture folder is in the same folder as the AV8

Example

livery = {

{"KC-130_fusel", 0 ,"C-130_map_fus_xxx",true};

{"KC-130_wing", 0 ,"C-130_map_wingS_xxx",true};

{"KC-130_wing_2", 0 ,"C-130_map_wings_2_xxx",true};

{"KC-130_notes", 0 ,"C-130_notes_empty",true};

{"KC-130_FPod", 0 ,"kc-130_map_drg_xxx",true};

}

countries = {"UK", "USA"} -- and any others you want to add

The change is just the KC at the start of each line above - you dont need to change anything else.

xxx - add the file name you give your skin

My USMC and USN Skins are here if you want to use them:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1459202/

Edited by crazyeddie

I might do a couple of skins for this KC-130. 1 USN and 1 USMC, with slight changes to the fuel pod to match the skins.

This would be great!!! Would love to see some high res skins for the KC-130! Very excited to have it in game! So awesome!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Okay, thanks Vampire.

I have been trying to upload these images using the ED Forum facility but it keeps telling me the page is down, and the Google Photos Sharing link clearly does not work on line here either. (I thought it might work, it does on another Forum I use).

AND, the Download site is having problems as well and I cant upload the skins either.

Nothing more I can do for now.

Bignewey said they were aware of the problems and hoped to have them fixed in a few days, meantime I am keeping busy doing another USMC skin, for VMGR 252, with the black tail.

As a matter of interest what software do you guys use for posting images, I need to find something that works (and is free !!).

French KC-130

Hi,

thanks to your template and help, I made a skin for the french KC-130J , being built for french special forces.

This is being uploaded on DCS

Screen_171204_093919.png

The real thing (copyright Lockheed Martin) - yes it's a -30 long one- :

5a16e734d24b5.jpg

• Like 1

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Bignewey said they were aware of the problems and hoped to have them fixed in a few days, meantime I am keeping busy doing another USMC skin, for VMGR 252, with the black tail.

As a matter of interest what software do you guys use for posting images, I need to find something that works (and is free !!).

I'm using IMGUR

Nice work ;)

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Just tried again, it still wont accept the upload.

I have done this hundreds of times in the past over several years without any problems, and I have not done anything different with this upload, simple zip file, jpg images, so I have no idea what more I can do.

Has something changed that I am not aware of ?