DCS: SA342 Gazelle Complete English Cockpit Mod

I only checked with the "M". I'll check the other two and report back.

Edit: No problems here with any version. Maybe disable the mod w/ovgme, manually remove the "english" folders in liveries, then do a repair, and re-try?

Edited by Len62

As stated in my post, I did this already. I use OvGME, deleted module via. module manager, manually deleted all relevant folders, reinstalled etc.

Got it, that only the one version worked should have rung alarm bells, of course there went something wrong with the .bat. Re extracted .rar, redid .bat file and we work again. :)

Edited by ApoNOOB

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

unfortunatly this MOD doesn't run for me.

I have tried to do like in the README, but its distracting.

Which Folder do we have to use to copy to?

Saved Games/Liveries?

Saved Games/Mods?

The extract.bat does nothing... :cry:

Regards

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. This mod, in current version, works well with DCS v2.5

The Extract.bat works properly as well.

unfortunatly this MOD doesn't run for me.

I have tried to do like in the README, but its distracting.

Which Folder do we have to use to copy to?

Saved Games/Liveries?

Saved Games/Mods?

The extract.bat does nothing... :cry:

Regards

In ReadMe file, there's no mention about Saved Games folder.

Hold on. I'll prepare a mini video.

Will be back.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi.

Here's a short video. Could you please check it out?

Thanks.

• Like 1

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

I need to know why it didn't work. Anti-virus software?

Hi Devrim,

I have tried your Mod in V2.5 via JSGME and the result is corrupted (pixilated) panel graphics in the cockpit of all SA342 versions.

I did not try the extract .BAT as I use JSGEM for all mods.

I see that some here have the Mod working in 2.5. Perhaps they can shed some light on how they installed.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

...I did not try the extract .BAT as I use JSGEM for all mods...
Even if you use JSGEM, you should run the BAT file mate. It spreads all cockpit textures in proper folders.

By the way. I solved the texture problem that existing in current version of my mod.

I guess I will have some Photoshop works for a few days. When done, I'll also consider the package method.

I don't understand why bat file doesn't work for all users yet it reduces the package size very much.

Anyway. Thank you.

Edited by Devrim

Hi Devrim,

I see that some here have the Mod working in 2.5. Perhaps they can shed some light on how they installed.

Thanks

I used OVGME and the files got installed here:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342M

In each cockpit folder there are two folders, default and English. Just checked with the L and M versions and they are working.

I used OVGME and the files got installed here:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342M

In each cockpit folder there are two folders, default and English. Just checked with the L and M versions and they are working.

Thanks, I got it working using JSGME.

I went back and re-read the readme that was in the archive. Copied the .DDS files as directed and it worked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm having a bit of grief with this. It seems that the textures are missing from the download, for the 342M, and 342Mistral folders...unless I am doing something stupid.

At 30 seconds in to the installation vid, where you check the numbers of files in the Liveries folder, I have 45 items in the 342L folder, but only 2 in the M model, and 1 file for the Mistral.

Consequently, after installation, I had missing textures for those two models. :(

Any help out there please?

Update: I disabled my antivirus, and downloaded the zip file again, the files are still missing from the M and Mistral folders.

Edited by Zadren
Update

I have same issue don't matter what I do I still get camo on English version I am pretty sure I followed manual method as in read me

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

I was away from DCS for a long time guys. (Still I am).

but I'll check it. Something may be updated.

I'll be back.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Devrim!

Great MOD. I thought I'd wasted my money on the Gazelle until I found this MOD and the auto pilot functions. Any chance making this work with the Minigun version?

Thanks in advance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hi. I'm on my works back again.

I'll start to update my all works (if necessary) for latest version of DCS.

I'll check the Minigun thing. I have no idea what we're talking about, right now. :D

See you.