damage of the R-60M

2RGT Oberst

I wanted to know if the damage caused by the R-60M is normal.

It happens not to immediately take down an airplane at the first stroke, for example for the F-15 it takes 3/4

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

The R60M has a small warhead so one shot kills are rarer but I do think the F15 is tanking damage (for whatever reason, maybe it is latency related?) at the moment. I've had to hit them with multiple magics after they took a 530 in the face this weekend. So its not just you. I've seen the same thing with r60s on Blue Flag, trying to kill F15s.

The R60M has a small warhead so one shot kills are rarer but I do think the F15 is tanking damage (for whatever reason, maybe it is latency related?) at the moment. I've had to hit them with multiple magics after they took a 530 in the face this weekend. So its not just you. I've seen the same thing with r60s on Blue Flag, trying to kill F15s.

then maybe it's a problem of the damage model of the F-15 ... certainly to be reviewed .. thanks for your answer :thumbup:

LIVE!

Yes I pumped two Magics and a Super 530 missile into an AI Mig 21bis, that then just continued the dogfight without flaps (!), outturning me easily. I think the many holes improved its aerodynamics somehow :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes I pumped two Magics and a Super 530 missile into an AI Mig 21bis, that then just continued the dogfight without flaps (!), outturning me easily. I think the many holes improved its aerodynamics somehow :D

in the single player they work the AI ​​damage differently ... I was talking about the Multiplayer

LIVE!

R-60s have tiny little warhead that weighs in at about 3 kilos. It's a dogfight missile, one you can rely on for relatively good maneuverability. It accomplishes this by staying light and sacrificing punch.

That said, the F-15 does like to tank R-60 shots. Flanker, too. Damage modeling could use a looking at. Getting hit with an R-60 isn't going to give you a nice, satisfying rain of parts all over the Georgian countryside, but it should at least be a mission-kill.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

R-60s have tiny little warhead that weighs in at about 3 kilos. It's a dogfight missile, one you can rely on for relatively good maneuverability. It accomplishes this by staying light and sacrificing punch.

That said, the F-15 does like to tank R-60 shots. Flanker, too. Damage modeling could use a looking at. Getting hit with an R-60 isn't going to give you a nice, satisfying rain of parts all over the Georgian countryside, but it should at least be a mission-kill.

Lately we've often been hitting enemies in MP with 2, 3, 4 missiles, before they have trouble fighting back or going down.

Maybe the F15 has a bad rap because it is so popular and we keep having to fight against them but there is clearly something going on, somewhere.